Get those winter woolies out, the cold has definitely set in!
Our pets, especially our senior citizens, can start to struggle as the temperature starts to drop.
🌀 Some warning signs you might notice:
- Struggling to get up, especially in the mornings or after a nap
- Not as willing to play/run around as much
- Whimpering or pain when certain areas are touched
- Limping or wobbliness (** If this is sudden please call us immediately **)
- Licking at, or paying more attention to a certain limb
🐶 Did you know we offer a wide range of preventative AND treatment options for arthritis and joint pain?? 🐱
What we might be able to do to help:
✨️ Synovan Injections:
A 4x week course to help the joints re-build their cushiony fluid and provide comfort through the winter months.
✨ Laser Therapy:
Our K-Laser is a non-invasive healing laser that can be used on just about any pain condition to provide pain relief and speed up healing.
Dr. Belinda, one of our amazing vets, is also on the board of the Australian College of Veterinary Acupuncture and has used this treatment successfully in her patients for many years. Acupuncture is painless and incredibly helpful for arthritis and as a natural pain relief.
✨️ Pain relief medications if required.
✨️ Referral to specialised Physiotherapy and Rehab Facilities if required.
If you think your fur-baby is starting to struggle, now is the best time to get on top of their management plan.